All about Playtech
The company Playtech provides software which can be downloaded for casinos.
It provides a lucid interface with excellent graphical design. It supports
single players and multi-players. You can access different accounts for play
money and actual cash. You can obtain the multi-player model in the mode of
fun money. An equivalent of 0.1 percent cash back is provided by the comp point
system. Together with their own particular remarks and rules the following
games are available.
In this game the players follow the standard rules. The number of decks utilized
is not known.
When playing blackjack the following rules are applied:
- Six decks of cards are used
- On soft seventeen the dealer stands
- On any first two cards the player is permitted to double
- After splitting the player is permitted to double
- The player is entitled to split only once
- If the dealer obtains a blackjack a combination of United States and European
rules determine what should occur.
The following describes by situation if the dealer obtains a blackjack.
- If the dealer holds ace up, player splits and or doubles: total bet
- If the dealer holds ten up, player splits: total bet loss
- If the dealer holds ten up, player doubles: primary bet loss solely
- If the dealer holds ten up, player doubles and splits: extra wagers
from splitting is a loss, however, can return double.
- Not permitted to surrender
- Standard rules or else
0.52 percent is the house edge in keeping to these rules.
Playing Blackjack Switch
0.05 percent solely is the house edge in this game. At the section Blackjack
Switch you can obtain fuller information.
Playing Caribbean Poker
This game stands at a house edge of 5.22 percent using standard rulings and
pay table. At Casino Mapau, which was examined on May 12, 2002, the progressive
meter for the side bet stood at a house edge of 60.75 percent at $10, 286.
The meter had to get to $218,047.37 for the side bet to exclude any house edge.
The house edge on the side bet is 63.76 percent less 2.92 percent per ten thousand
dollars in the meter for any given meter.